I live in Stoke on Trent, in Staffordshire with my ginger bearded boy, Simon and our puppy, Pixel. I wasn’t a person who was given a camera as a child and instantly fell in love. Photography found in my early twenties and became a way of processing the ups and downs of my life. Wedding photography is a dream come true for me. It allows me to surround myself with happy, smiley people, be creative and give my couples memories of them on their very best day.
Booking a wedding photographer can be quite a daunting task. There are so many options and you may feel a little overwhelmed. I prefer to keep things simple. My wedding photography style is as natural as possible, so that you can enjoy every second of your day. I won't make you pose for hours on end because I don't believe that this is how the best photographs are taken.
- My favourite colour is mustard yellow⠀⠀
- I’ve been a photographer for 10 years now and honestly taking photos has now become like breathing for me. Completely and totally
- I own far too many house plants and part of me is considering giving them names⠀
- My grandad is my biggest fan and my cheerleader. He was a professional photographer and I love that it makes me like him.⠀
- I love collecting tattoos and growing my record collection.
- There’s nothing worse on this earth than sprouts and men in speedos.⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’m definitely not a ‘say cheese’ sort of photographer. I won’t make you feel awkward, or fake. I might make you laugh so hard that you snort. My photographs are simply about happiness and love. I love shooting in front of big doors, quirky spots and in lovely evening light. Most of my couples are looking for someone who takes honest, natural images that are a true reflection of their day. They are also not big fans of posing and so I tend not to do much of this. If you’d like to chat about your wedding photography, then please do get in touch here.
We are probably a good fit if you are planning a relaxed day, with an emphasis on fun rather than tradition.